The knowledge, advice and information in this website has been gleaned from many, many different sources. These include books, papers, studies, websites, forums and discussion groups.
It would, however, be unfair not to mention the tireless works of certain authors without whom we might still be fumbling around in the proverbial dark…
- Dr Andrew Goldsworthy – retired lecturer from Imperial College London, who has spent many years studying calcium metabolism in living cells, including how cells, tissues and organisms are affected by electrical and electromagnetic fields.
- Professor Olle Johansson – associate professor at the Karolinska Institue, who has also been studying health effects of wireless technology for many years.
- Michael Bevington MA (Oxon.), MEd – author of what seems to be the most comprehensive primer of Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity for medical doctors.
- Dr Dietrich Klinghardt MD, PhD
- American Academy of Environmental Medicine
- The Microwave Factor
There are of course many more names and sites, too numerous to mention, who do however deserve our thanks. If you feel we have scavenged your work for the good cause and have failed to mention you, please don’t hesitate to get in contact.