Here you will find some of the symptoms those sensitized to electromagnetic radiation (EMR) can experience.
It is worth noting that almost no two people are sensitized to EMR in the same way, as each person is usually sensitised to particular frequencies. This may be one reason why doctors and authorities have such difficulty pinning the problems down.
To make matters worse, while some symptoms may be experienced instantly on exposure, some symptoms can arrive up to several days later, causing havoc when trying to identify the causes. Some people find it helpful to keep a diary of what they do each day and of when they experience a symptom, so they can compare time delays and hangover effects.
The following is a short list of some of the more common symptoms listed. Some symptoms cross over into others but are listed separately for ease of reading.
- Insomnia – one of the most common symptoms. Trouble getting to sleep, or simply waking up at odd times, unable to return to sleep
- Lack of Restorative Sleep – when you do manage to sleep, it barely counts
- Daytime Fatigue
- Headaches – anything from a little unexplained pain to full migraines.
- Eye Ache – especially after watching television or staring at a computer monitor for too long
- Deterioration of Vision
- Neurological Symptoms
- Loss of Balance
- Brain Fog – difficulty concentrating
- Memory Problems – short and long term memory can be affected with both storing new memories and recovering old memories.
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Chronic Infection
- Burning Sensations, particularly on the skin
- Panic Attacks
- Heart Palpitations
- Muscle and Joint pains
- Restlessness, Tension
- Tightness across chest
- Other Sensitivities Aggravated
It seems that E-Pollution can affect the body in many ways. It is worth noting that many of the symptoms attributed to electromagnetic sensitivity are also attributed to stress. This does of course raise the timeless and healthy “Chicken and Egg” debate.